|CB 1||8 July – 22 July||
|CB 2||8 July – 29 July||
|CB 3||8 July – 5 August||
|CB 4||22 July – 5 August||
|CB 5||22 July – 19 August||
|CB 6||29 July – 19 August||
|CB 7||5 August – 19 August||
|CB 8||8 July – 19 August||
|CB 1R||9 July – 22 July||2||£2,100|
|CB 2 R||9 July – 29 July||3||£3,320|
|CB 3 R||9 July – 5 August||4||£4,400|
|CB 4 R||22 July – 5 August||2||£2,160|
|CB 5 R||22 July – 19 August||4||£4,400|
|CB 6 R||29 July – 19 August||3||£3,320|
|CB 7 R||5 August – 19 August||2||£2,160|
|CB 8 R||9 July – 19 August||6||£6,120|
****** Please note that the first arrival date for residential courses is MONDAY July 10th******
*Course fees include 15 hours of tuition per week alternating between morning and afternoon lessons, morning or afternoon activities on four week days and three evenings, one full day excursion each week, airport transfers on the specified course dates to and from London airports, shared homestay accommodation, all meals (packed lunch for excursions), use of course material and end-of-course report and certificate. The fees do NOT include pocket money, local bus fare (if applicable), bank/credit card charges, damage fund of £200, and airport transport on days other than those advertised as our course dates. Students can also choose to go on extra trips at additional cost. This is normally charged at £45.00 per person per trip to include coach and entrance.
- Our courses offer a valid educational experience, in which all lessons, activities and visits have a purpose as well as being enjoyable.
- Our teaching staff are qualified to teach English as a Foreign Language.
- UK teenagers act as Teaching Assistants enabling students to meet with local younsters of a similar age.
- Maximum class size is 16*.
- Students are tested before being placed in classes with students of similar language level. Placement is kept under review, to ensure that each student is in the most appropriate group.
- Suitable course books are used for each level, together with specially devised materials relevant to the age and interests of students.
- Attention is paid to accuracy as well as fluency, and help is offered when grammatical difficulties arise.
- Classroom activities such as role-plays, simulations and language games give students practice in communicative language skills.
- The language requirement of excursions are introduced and followed up in the classroom.
- Students each keep their own work file, to take home as a permanent record of course achievement.
- At the end of the course an Attendance Certificate and a School Report are provided for all students.
**age limits are closely followed. There may be exceptional circumstances when a student outside the age range is allowed to join the course if the school is sure their presence will not adversely affect the course and that proper safeguarding procedures are in place
- To reserve a place on a course please send the enrolment form together with your Banker`s Advice form showing that your deposit of £200 has been transferred to the Centre`s bank account. The official Certificate of Acceptance cannot be issued before the deposit is received by the Cambridge Centre for Languages. For bank transfer, our account details are: Account No: 50112453, Sort code: 20-17-35, Barclays Bank, 28 Chesterton Road, Cambridge CB4 3AZ, England. IBAN NUMBER: GB47BARC20173550112453; SWIFTCODE: BARCGB22, reference: student`s name.
- Deposit can also be paid by credit card (please see “Section Four” on the enrolment form).
- The balance of fees is due, at the latest, 4 weeks before the course begins, and can be paid in the same way as the deposit. Please note that for all payments made by bank transfer, ALL international banking fees must be pre-paid.
- Failure to comply with the registration formalities and payment terms may result in the enrolment being cancelled.
- Payments may not be made in instalments.
- The Cambridge Centre for Languages reserves the right to decline an application for a course.
- By registering a student on our course, parents/guardian/agents give the Cambridge Centre for Languages permission to include the student in the course photographs we take or films we make to be used for promotional purposes.
- We regret that no reduction of fees can be made if a student begins the course late or leaves early.
- In the case of cancellation, the deposit will be refunded only if cancellation is received within one week after it has been paid.
- If a student of a country for which there is a visa requirement to enter the U.K. is refused by the British authorities (British Consulate or visa section of a British Embassy) to have this visa, and a copy of the official visa refusal letter is sent to the Cambridge Centre for Languages four weeks before the course starts, at the latest, all monies received from the student will be refunded. If, however, the refusal letter reaches the Cambridge Centre for Languages within the last four week period before the start of our summer course, only course fees less the deposit will be refunded. To avoid this situation, students are advised to complete registration formalities and visa applications well in advance of the course starting date.
- Within four weeks before the course starts, refunds of course fees (less the deposit) will be made if the student is taken seriously ill and cannot attend the course and this fact is verified by a medical/hospital report.
- The Cambridge Centre for Languages aspires to offer the students a study environment as internationally mixed as possible. If, however, enrolments are received for a course in such a way that it puts one particular nationality in a substantial majority, the parents/guardian/agents of the students will be informed of this situation before the course starts and if they decide to cancel the course as a result of this, all monies (less the deposit) will be refunded.
- A damage fund of £200 is collected from the student on arrival and returned to him or her at the end of the course, less the amount needed to cover any loss, breakage, and/or damage the student causes either at school or homestay or outside during trips or activities.
- A student who fails to observe the rules of the Centre or brings it into disrepute may be required to leave, in which case a refund of fees will not be made.
- We will immediately inform the parents/guardian/agents if a student has a poor school attendance or punctuality record, or does not have a good reason for not being at his homestay by the prescribed time after lessons/daily activities. If there is no improvement in these areas, we reserve the right to ask a student to leave the programme, in which case a refund of fees will not be made.
Changes in accommodation arrangements and social programme
The Cambridge Centre for Languages reserves the right to change students` homestay arrangements or make amendments in the social programme, if circumstances dictate it.